Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Sep 18, 2018 Views: 431
The library identification number is needed for a few library resources. You can find it on the back of your University photo ID. It can also be found in the MAX Student Information System. Follow the steps below:
- From the University website: Choose Logins (bottom of the screen)
- Choose MAX
- Login with username and password (same as D2L, email, etc.)
- Click on Student Services
- Click on View Your MAX ID
- The "Library Patron ID" is their barcode number.