Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: May 23, 2017 Views: 17
You can seamlessly add library materials to your D2L course by using the Reading List external learning tool.
- In a D2L content area or widget.
- Click on the Insert Quicklink Button
- Choose External Learning Tools
- Choose Reading List
- Click Update. (This adds a link to the Reading List Tool.)
- Click on the Reading List link you just created
- Choose "Continue WITHOUT Copying"
- Using the Search interface, find items in the library's collection
- Add items to the Reading List by clicking on the Blue-Green Button - "Add to Reading List"
- Click "See Current Reading List" link at the top of the screen to verify the items in your Reading List
- Optional: You may also add Notes to individual items in the Reading List. e.g. Only read page 45-60...)
- Optional: Create a Folder, Name it, Add items from the Reading List into the Folders.
To see a video demonstration of how to use the Reading List , see the video below: