Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Jun 30, 2017 Views: 659
- Login to your Library Card account. If unsure of how to login begin here: http://answers.library.millersville.edu/faq/196025?m=p
- When logged in, go to My Library Card.
- Click on the Loans tab to see which items can be renewed.
- Some items may only be renewed 1 time.
- Others may not have an option for renewal.
- Click on the RENEW icon for each item you'd like to renew. The icon will change to Renewed and will have a new due date associated.
- If there is not a RENEW icon next to the item, it can not be renewed and should be returned to the circulation desk at the library.