Skip to Main Content
Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2016 Views: 2720
Use Request It (E-ZBorrow) to find and borrow items from other cooperating libraries.
- On the library web page, select Request It and E-ZBorrow under the Tools and Services section.
- On the Request It and E-ZBorrow page, click the blue link for Request It (E-ZBorrow). This is the link without the green squirrel icon.
- Enter your library ID (barcode number on the back of your MU ID card) and last name to log in.
- Search for the item by keyword, title, author, subject(s), or ISBN based on what you know about the item.
- Click on Search!
- This search may take a couple of minutes as the search checks records of that item at each institution associated with E-ZBorrow.
- Select a title you want to borrow from another institution, click on the title and the page showing the item's availability will load.
- If there are no available copies, you will need to click Request It!
- Log in with your myVille credentials.
- The request form will appear with all required information entered.
- Click on Submit Request.
- If there are available copies, set the pickup location to: Millersville University Library Circulation Desk
- Click on Request
Ask a Librarian - Millersville Univ.
McNairy Library • Millersville University • 9 North George St., Millersville, PA 17551 • (717) 871-7111 • Comments? Let us know!
© Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved. Millersville University is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Institution. A Member of Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education.