Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016 Views: 6703
Problems Logging in to Use Library Materials and Services
- Where are you?
- Your location and type of online connection matters.
- What specifically are you trying to log into?
- You use one login for searching library databases, using Course Reserves, and accessing Request It for articles.
- You use a different login to access and manage your personal library account and for using Request It (E-Z Borrow)
- If you are on campus, using a computer with a wired connection to the university network, you do not need a password to search the library catalog or its electronic databases.
- If you are off campus or are on campus using a device connected to the Internet using wifi, you will need to log in.
Logging in to the Library's Electronic Databases
- When you are using Library Search or an individual database such as Academic Search Complete or ERIC, you will enter your search terms for whatever search you are doing, but before you can see your results, you will be taken to the "KLN logon" screen.
- Log in on the right-hand side using your myVille username and password, OR
- Log in on the left-hand side using your Library ID and last name
- Your "Library ID" is the barcode number on the back of your Millersville University ID card.
Other Times You Should Use Your myVille Credentials
- When logging in to Course Reserves
- When logging in to Request It
Managing your Personal MU Library Account and Borrowing Materials From Other Libraries Using Request It (E-Z Borrow)
- When logging in to access your personal Millersville University Library Account, you must use your Library ID Number, which is the barcorde number on the back of your Millersville University ID and your last name.
- You must also use this barcode number and your last name when logging in to use Request It (E-Z Borrow).