Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 7052
Problems Logging in to Use Library Materials and Services
- Where are you?
- Your location and type of online connection matters.
- What specifically are you trying to log into?
- You use one login for searching library databases, using Course Reserves, and accessing Request It for articles.
- You use a different login to access Request It (E-Z Borrow)
- If you are on campus, using a computer with a wired connection to the university network, you do not need a password to search the library catalog or its electronic databases.
- If you are off campus, you will need to log in.
Logging in to the Library's Electronic Databases
- When you are using Library Search or an individual database such as Academic Search Complete or ERIC, you will enter your search terms for whatever search you are doing, but before you can see your results, you will be taken to the "Keystone Library Network" login screen.
- Choose Millersville University
- Login using your myVille (MU e-mail/D2L) credentials
Other Times You Should Use Your myVille Credentials
- When logging in to Course Reserves
- When logging in to Request It
Borrowing Materials From Other Libraries Using Request It (E-Z Borrow)
- When logging in to use Request It (E-Z Borrow). you must use your Library ID Number, which is the barcorde number on the back of your Millersville University ID and your last name.