Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Sep 16, 2015 Views: 118
1. Go to the library’s home page and click on Course Reserves found in the Tools and Service menu.
2. Click Course Reserves to to enter the Course Reserves system
3. Follow the steps below to create your account for Course Reserves.
- Username – Millersville Outlook E-Mail username
Ex: Krista Higham e-mail – Krista.email@example.com
Username for e-mail – khigham
- Password – password used for Millersville Outlook E-Mail
Choose Faculty Members
E-Mail address – Millersville Outlook E-Mail, verify it is correct
Daytime Phone Number – Office phone number
Campus Address – Department affiliation
Department – Department affiliation
4. Then click Submit