Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Sep 16, 2015 Views: 433
Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2015 Views: 433
Use the Library Catalog
- From the library's home page, scroll down to the bottom lower left and locate the Finding Information menu.
- Click on Books, E-Books and Video.
- Click on Library Catalog.
- If you know the title of the DVD you are looking for, you can type the title in the Search For box, and click on the search button in the dark gray band near the middle of the screen. (The default search type is by title.) This will include materials of all types including books and DVDs.
- If you would like only DVDs, you must apply a search limit by clicking on the gray Search Limits button on the bottom right of the search screen.
- Select 'Video Recording' from the Medium: field. Click the "Set Search Limits" button.
- Now conduct your search as normal. Results will only include video items.
- Video materials can be retrieved with the call number (e.g. PN1997 .H863x) and checked out at the library circulation desk.