Skip to Main Content
Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016 Views: 522
Use the Library Catalog
- From the library's home page, scroll down to the bottom lower left and locate the Finding Information menu
- Click on Books, E-Books and Video.
- Click on Library Catalog.
- If you know the title of the DVD you are looking for, you can type the title in the Search For box, and click on the search button in the dark gray band near the middle of the screen. (The default search type is by title.) This will include materials of all types including books and DVDs.
- If you would like only DVDs, you must apply a search limit by clicking on the gray Search Limits button on the bottom right of the search screen.
- Select 'Video Recording' from the Medium: field. Click the "Set Search Limits" button.
- Now conduct your search as normal. Results will only include video items.
- Video materials can be retrieved with the call number (e.g. PN1997 .H863x) and checked out at the library circulation desk.
Ask a Librarian - Millersville Univ.
McNairy Library • Millersville University • 9 North George St., Millersville, PA 17551 • (717) 871-7111 • Comments? Let us know!
© Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved. Millersville University is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Institution. A Member of Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education.