Answered By: Ramie Millar Last Updated: Mar 20, 2020 Views: 15
Logging into your library account
- Scroll down to the bottom left portion of the library’s homepage and locate the Finding Information column.
- Click on Books, E-Books and Video.
- Click on Millersville University Library Catalog.
- In the upper right corner, click Login.
- After you select Login, new buttons will appear. Click Sign In. This will redirect you to a login page.
- Choose Use your Millersville University account
- You will be redirected to a Millersville tagged login page.
- Login with your Millersville username and password.
- If you've already logged into a library-centric service today & saved your information in your browser, you may be automatically signed in and redirected to the library catalog.
- You will be redirected to the Millersville University Library Catalog.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner. This will display more buttons.
- Select My Library Card.
- Choose the Loans tab
- The loans checked out to your account will display below along with the Due Date. Click to renew items for yourself.
- Your library card will then be updated and display the new due dates of your items and list your item as Renewed.
Items that can not be renewed remotely:
- Request It
- Library items that have been checked out too long and are now lost
- Items from our Satellite Libraries on campus
- Communcations Library
- Pyschology Test Library
- Education Library