Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Nov 12, 2019 Views: 89
1. If this is your first time using Course Reserves, follow these instructions first.
2. To begin choose Create a New Course (under Course Tools)
3. Complete form according to the course to be create
- Course Name : This is the official title of the course (i.e. Europe and the World)
- Course Number: 4-Letter abbreviation for the course and the number (i.e. MATH 101 ; ART 100 is the exception to the rule since it is only a 3-letter abbreviation.
- Course Instructor: Verify his / her name is imported correctly into the field : Last Name, First Name
- Course Department: Department the course is being offered.
- Course Semester: The semester that the professor wishes it to be active.
- Course Enrollment: According to student roster, else use maximum enrollment allowed in the course according to the registrar’s office.
4. Click Create Class
5. Click Subscribe Now - to receive e-mail notifications of item status changes
6. You are now ready to Add items to Course Reserves