Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 830
Using the Library Catalog to search DVD(s)
- Scroll down to the bottom left portion of the library’s homepage and locate the Finding Information column
- Click on Books, E-Books and Video.
- Click on Millersville University Library Catalog
- If you know the title of the DVD you are looking for, you can type the title in the Search box, and click on the green magnifying glass. (The default search type is by title.) This will include materials of all types including books and DVDs.
- To filter your search to only include DVDs, click on Advanced Search.
- Under Material Type, click on the All Items tab and select Audio Visual
- Now conduct your search as normal. Results will only include video items.
- Video materials can be retrieved with the call number (e.g. PN1997 .H863x) and checked out at the library circulation desk.