Answered By: Ramie Millar Last Updated: Mar 20, 2020 Views: 393
Logging into your library account
- Scroll down to the bottom left portion of the library’s homepage and locate the Finding Information column.
- Click on Books, E-Books and Video.
- Click on Millersville University Library Catalog.
- In the upper right corner, click Login.
- After you select Login, new buttons will appear. Click Sign In. This will redirect you to a login page.
- Choose Use your Millersville University account
- You will be redirected to a Millersville tagged login page.
- Login with your Millersville username and password.
- If you've already logged into a library-centric service today & saved your information in your browser, you may be automatically signed in and redirected to the library catalog.
- You will be redirected to the Millersville University Library Catalog.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner. This will display more buttons.
- Select My Library Card.
- Choose the Loans tab
- The loans checked out to your account will display below along with the Due Date.
- E-ZBorrow & Interlibrary loans will not give you the option to Renew on the right side. Library owned materials should give you the option to renew as long as your account is in good standing.