Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Sep 16, 2015 Views: 97
2. Click Add Items (under This Course menu)
3. Choose from the available formats
- file upload
4. Add descriptive information for your item
5. Answer, "How will this item be supplied?" Physical items should be delivered to the library. Electronic items can be uploaded directly or delivered to the library for processing. If the item is on the web, provide the URL.
6. Click Submit Item Information
7. Added items will be reviewed and processed by library staff to confirm copyright compliance.