Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Nov 18, 2019 Views: 518
Use Request It
If you have not yet used Request It, you will need to enter contact information into the system.
- Click on the Request It icon.
- Log-in with your myVille credentials.
- Complete the form with accurate information.
- In the ID field, enter your myVille user name.
- Only fill in the fields that are starred.
From within Library Search or another database search:
- Confirm that you are using Request It for an article, not Request It (E-Z Borrow).
- Log in with your myVille credentials.
- The Request It form will appear completed after you log in.
- Click submit.
- Note that you can also use the left column navigation links to check the status of previous requests.
After you have submitted your request
- You will receive notification via email when your requested item is available.
- The email will include instructions for how to access the item.
- It usually takes 24-48 hours for requests to be completed; however, sometimes requested items are available in 1-2 hours.
- If our staff cannot obtain your requested item, you will receive a cancellation notice via email.
- You can log in to Request It at any time to view the status of your requests.