Answered By: Greg Szczyrbak Last Updated: Nov 18, 2019 Views: 235
Navigate to Request It for an Article...
From Within Library Search or other EBSCOHost database
- When you find an item without a direct link to a full-text document, you will see a green squirrel icon with the words Request It.
- Click on Request It.
- If you are arriving at Request It in this way, the online item request form will be completed by the system, and all you need to do is click on submit request.
From the Millersville University Library's home page
- Click on the Request It E-ZBorrow link found in the Tools and Services menu.
- Click on the Request It link with the green squirrel.
- When you arrive at Request It in this way, you will have to complete the online item request form manually. This means you will need citation (identification) information for the item you are requesting.
- If you need more help with completing the Request It form, please use the Ask a Librarian link for additional assistance.