Answered By: Melissa Gold Last Updated: Jan 18, 2021 Views: 3
From within library databases you can obtain full-text articles using the Request this item, Find It @ Millersville, and full-text links.
To obtain the article you are interested in from within one of our databases, look below the article information (title, abstract, etc.) for a link.
There are 3 main links that you might see:
- Request this item (with a green squirrel)
- Click on the link, and it will fill out a form to request your article from another library
- Check the information and submit the form to request your article
- Find it @ Millersville
- Click on the link, and it will try to connect you directly to the article from another website
- Look for a link to a PDF, click the link, and download the article
- HTML/PDF Full Text
- Click these links and you will open the article directly
- Save/download the article
If you have trouble with any of the links, please let us know via our Ask a Librarian options on our homepage (www.library.millersville.edu). Additionally, see the brief video and links below for more help.